buy prednisolone for cats uk Position: Account Manager
Including the following Accounting functions: Contributions, AP and Reporting
source site Accounting Reporting Job Description
Accounting Job Responsibilities:
- Handling of Cash Advance, Petty Cash and Gas Gift Cards
- Prep Annual Budget Report for Senior Management
- Prep Event Profit and Loss Statement (P&L)
- Monthly Budget Plan vs. Actual
- Monthly Bank Statement Reconciliations (Contributions)
- Weekly Cash on Hand Report and Forecast
- Coordination and Management of Reviews and Audits as requested
http://trailsandtris.com/tag/move/page/3/ Contributions Manager Job Description
Contributions Job Responsibilities:
- Supervise Contributions Specialist Staff member and volunteers
- Supervise Count and deposit all contributions as collected
- Process all credit card and ACH transactions
- Ensure all data entry is accurately completes in our Giving system
- Research and resolve any bank discrepancies
- Provide customer service to members with questions about their contributions
- Train new contribution processing employees as needed
- Coordinate with Bank courier our cash deposits pick-ups
- Prepare and distribute weekly contributions report
- Document all Contributions process in our internal Standard Operating Procedure
AP Manager Job Description
Accounts Payables Job Responsibilities:
- Handling of bills and invoices to pay them on time (Accounts Payable)
- Process check request, cut checks and obtain proper signature approvals
- Keep Calendar visual control for all payments and important dates to pay bills on-time
- Expense allocations and Credit Card reconciliation
- Own the Charter of Accounts
- Record Journal Entries for automated withdraws from our Bank accounts
- Monthly Bank Statements Reconciliations (Expenses)
Responsibilities Ramp Up Plan:
Initial functions are tied to Contributions and Accounts Payable functions. The strategy is to transfer all responsibilities from current staff member to this position. Initial function to be transferred is the Accounts Payable, then financial reports and finally all other accounting responsibilities. Timeline will be discussed with new manager to define that is most suitable to current needs. Expectation is to be completed within 60 days of hiring.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
GAAP experience minimum 2 years, QuickBooks Online experience, Managing Processes, People Supervising experience, Data Entry, Reporting Skills, Developing Standards, Financial Skills, and Development of Procedures
This position is expected to work the following schedule: Sundays from 9:00am to 4:30pm. Followed by Mondays thru Thursdays from 9:30am to 5:30pm.
- This position is an Exempt position. An annual salary is offered at $42,000.00
- After first year of anniversary, a performance appraisal and salary review will be scheduled.
This position reports to Pastor Pepe Alvarez
- Be a member in good standing
- Attending, giving, and volunteering
- Preferably to attend 10:00AM service
Special Event Child Care Job Description
LifeChurch – Mundo de Fe is looking for individuals as part of its Special Event Child Care to provide dependable, safe, secure and nurturing care to the children (birth – 5th grade) for special events and church activities.
•Responsible for age-appropriate care which includes: feeding, changing diapers, maintaining a safe environment, putting children down for naps, holding, sitting with, and cheerfully interacting with children through games, stories, crafts and play.
•Be polite, friendly, and courteous to all children, parents, and volunteers.
•Arrive 30 minutes prior to start of event when childcare is needed.
•Stay until all children are secured with the adult who dropped them off, or who is listed on the child’s registration form.
•Straighten room and clean any used toys/cribs before leaving. In addition, abide by toy cleaning assignments provided by supervisor.
•Abide by the childcare policies and classroom expectations.
•Communicate in advance, by phone, to supervisor any absences, following procedure:
· Planned absences must be given two weeks ahead of time.
· In case of last-minute illness, he or she must contact supervisor by phone at least two hours prior to his or her shift so a replacement may be found.
· Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
•Experience in caring for children between the ages 0-5th grade with the ability to adapt and interact with a variety of personalities/characteristics.
•18 years of age or older.
•Satisfactory completion of background check and physical test.
*Schedule and Activities:
Monday 6:30pm – 9:30pm, Thursday 6:30pm – 9:30pm.
Special Events as needed (Women’s conferences, Women’s breakfasts, Trainings, Bible Studies, other church conferences and activities)
* Schedule is subject to change. Hours may vary depending on length of classes, rehearsals and other church activities throughout the year.
*Pay: starting at $10/hr.